Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries 4 DVD
Market price: $35.00, you save $10.00
Richard Osterlind has long been considered one of mentalism and magic's most creative minds.
In this exciting new video series, he shares with you not only his most famous creations but also many highly guarded secrets, ideas and routines, many of which are right out of his professional act.
These aren't tricks-they're Mind Mysteries!
Richard Osterlind - Mind Mysteries - Volume 4 - More Assorted Mysteries
In this final volume of his amazing video series, Richard Osterlind performs some of his most well-known routines in addition to some new, astounding effects that have never been revealed before. You'll see how strong this material is in front of a live audience and then you'll go behind the scenes as Osterlind, along with host Jim Sisti, shows you how it's all done.
- Glass of Water Production - Osterlind's classic glass of water production from an empty and examined paper bag. Paul Daniels and many other stars of magic have featured this on their television specials.
- Imp Pad - Duplicate one of Dunninger's Brain Busters! This is the real way to get information before the show. Plus, complete instructions are given on how to construct the ingenious pad.
- Marked Coin in Bottle - In this version of one of magic's classic effects, the coin is marked by a spectator before being magically passed into a soda bottle by the performer. The spectator's marked coin is actually in the bottle, which must be smashed in order to retrieve the coin.
- Signed Torn and Restored Post-It Note - An ordinary Post-It Note is signed and torn to pieces. The performer restores and returns the signed Note in the fairest possible way.
- Spike Bending - Metal bending for a large stage audience! The performer passes out huge spikes for examination and then apparently bends them with the power of his mind in full view!
- S.O.S. Pseudo-Psychometry Bag - Five spectators drop personal items into a black cloth bag without the performer knowing which person the items belong to. The performer returns each item to its proper owner while giving a psychometric reading for each.
- Signed Torn and Restored Newspaper - This is the most guarded secret in this video series! Any page is selected from a newspaper and signed by a spectator. The paper is torn in half five times and then restored. The signed paper is then returned to the spectator to keep as a souvenir. What's more, the performer is totally clean at the effect's conclusion. This effect has been fooling the best minds in magic for over 15 years and is finally being released!