Daryl's Amazing Acrobatic Knot Red and White Rope
See Video Demo Below!
This incredible routine begins with you holding two separate ropes. One red rope and one white rope. A knot is tied in the white rope.
- Can be performed anywhere and everything can be examined!
- No angle issues!
- Includes new brighter, thicker ropes!
- Includes an EXTRA Knot for multiple routines!
- Daryl's Original Instruction (Online)!
- Gregory Wilson's personal routine and full handing instructions(Online)!
- Packs very small & plays HUGE!
This incredible routine begins when a white knot jumps from a white rope onto a red rope. You further amaze your audience by sliding that knot completely off then visibly tossing it back onto the red rope. For a mind-boggling finish, the knot dissolves right in front of their eyes and becomes a permanently blended white section of the red rope!
Daryl has featured this incredible routine in virtually every show he's performed since 1980!
Can be performed anywhere and everything can be examined!
Includes new thicker ropes, instructions with simple and advanced routines and includes an instructional DVD!!!
Formerly known as the Jumping Knot of Pakistan. (Daryl's routine for Pavel's Fantastic Knot)
Now Back In Stock and Ready To Ship!