Show a spectator six different jumbo cards. Ask him to think
of one. Then count the cards into his open hand one by one. The card he was merely thinking of
- A clean and completely baffling effect.
- The spectator apparently sees front and back of each card as you deliberately count them into his open hand.
- Ghost Card does not use the rough-and-smooth principle.
- It does not use a pocket card or a flap.
- You do not have to cover the cards.
- The trick may be repeated as many times as you wish.
Ghost card is easy to perform. It's so ingenious, you can perform it right under their noses. The jumbo-size cards also make this a winner on stage. Simple, incredibly clever, and baffling!